When it comes to transforming a business for the digital age, the complexities from culture to technology can seem daunting at all levels, whether you’re a small enterprise or a global corporation. Sean Cornwell, Chief Digital Officer at Travelex, has taken control of his role and direction at the company for two years. He explains how he has used his previous experiences to mold an increasingly popular position on the Board…
Increasing the success ratio of a marketing campaign run by the UK’s fourth largest food retailer by 150% and changing the way Brazil provide transportation services to commuters is no easy task. However, Telefonica continue to take tasks like this in their stride as they dominate the world of telecommunication companies using insight from aggregated data to influence the businesses around them.
Just how does Telefonica do it and better yet what lessons and top tips can you learn from them? In an exclusive interview with Telecoms IQ, Alejandro Maroto, Global Head of Convergent Digital-Core Services, Telefonica, shares how the company are forming cross-industry business partnerships and using smart analytics to change the business model of some of the worlds biggest brands like Morrisons and Nestlé.
Attend Digital Disruption & Transformation in Telecoms to:
- Create and develop a sustainable culture of digitalisation and innovation: Learn how KPN, TalkTalk and Proximus are nurturing the leaders of tomorrow and aligning people with success
- Move towards a customer centric model by hearing how VimpelCom, Three Ireland and Hrvatski Telekom have evolved their strategy to enable new business models
- Leverage AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation: Discover how Orange and Telefonica are successfully driving down costs and optimising processes whilst achieving customer centricity
- Create new business opportunities, develop new products and drive innovation: Find out how major Telco operators are creating new revenue streams and increasing profitability through Big Data, IoT and AI
- Maintain pace in the digital era and remain relevant: Hear case studies from Deutsche Telekom, Blockbuster, TDC, Portugal Telecom, Liberty Global and many more...
Rewriting your business model in the telecom industry through digital implementation: the road to success
Over the last few years, established telecom companies haven’t been able to adequately respond to threats posed by OTT players. Digital, innovative and low cost, they disrupted a market that has been successful and untouchable since the 18th century. We asked two telecom experts to give us their exclusive insight on the challenges, opportunities and key factors leading to a successful digital implementation ahead of the Digital Disruption and Transformation for Telecoms (11th-12th October 2017).
Digital transformation is inevitable for telcos wanting to remain relevant in the future. The market is saturated and OTTs have changed the game. A good customer experience is now essential. Underpinning all of this? Technology. So how are companies dealing with this transformation? What departments are essential to a successful digital journey? And how will this ultimately shape the industry? Ahead of the inaugural Digital Disruption and Transgormation for Telecoms (11th-12th October), we asked two experts, Jani Engberg from Telia Finland and Jean-Marc Capitaine from Proximus to give us their expert insight on how they are managing a smooth transition towards digitalisation in their companies.
Download the attendee list to see who you will meet at the event.